Brisbane Story Bridge Day and Night Climbs
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
The climbs depart every 20 minutes from base headquarters at Kangaroo Point. The incline is at its greatest as you make your way to the Summit Top Platform, one of the two high points of the climb, each approximately 262 feet (80 meters) above sea level. It's from here that you will first experience the awe-inspiring 360-degree view of Brisbane, its river and surrounding mountain ranges. From the central platform you'll traverse the width of the bridge, high above six lanes of traffic!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Between 5:40pm and 6:40pm - Night climb
Actual climb times vary throughout the year due to the change in sunrise and sunset times. You will be advised of exact time, upon reconfirmation
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dawn Climb - Monthly Departure
Dawn Climb (1st Saturday of the month only)
Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Local guide
- 2-hour Story Bridge climb
- Safety demonstration
- Entrance fees
- 3-high resolution images
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height restriction of 130cm applies
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Climb is open for operation during most weather conditions including wet weather
- Maximum weight per person is 130kgs (286 lbs)
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need to take a breath alcohol test and register under .05, if you register over this amount the climb will be forfeited and no refund provided
Reviewed by: Carol B, October 2015
The climb was all that was expected and a totally fabulous experience - highly recommended for anyone to do. It must be awesome at night. Very professionally done and staff were excellent. No complaints at all.
Reviewed by: ddcampb1971, August 2014
Awesome views of the city!!! Makes me want to climb a bridge in every city we visit!!