Select a datex
A must-do Sydney Opera House experience for lovers of ballet! This guided evening tour of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Opera House also includes a 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant one of Sydney's best! and an Australian Ballet Company performance. You can choose from performances such as Manon, Chroma, Imperial Suite, La Bayadere and the The Nutcracker.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Likely to Sell Out
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
You will begin the evening with a guided tour of Sydney Opera House followed by a three course pre-theatre dinner at Aria Restaurant. A performance by the Australian Ballet will complete your Red Carpet experience. You will receive an exclusive Sydney Opera House gift to take away as a souvenir.
The Australian Ballet has a diverse and exciting repertoire of full-length classic ballets and contemporary works from leading international and Australian choreographers. This internationally acclaimed company is hailed for its vibrancy and technical style.
Likely to Sell-out! Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book now to avoid disappointment
Refer to the "View Additional Info" link below for the Opera Theatre seating map
Sydney Opera House
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Sydney Opera House
- Tour commences at 4:45pm. The performances commence at 7:30pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; A Reserve seating for Australian Ballet Performance at Sydney Opera House
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; B Reserve seating for Australian Ballet Performance at Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package
- Guided Sydney Opera House tour
- 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant
- A or B reserve seating to a world-class Ballet performance
- Interval drink (including a choice of spirits and cocktails) at one of the theater bars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Itinerary:The evening begins with the a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House, then afterwards, you will be taken to Aria Restaurant for a pre theatre dinner and then the Ballet, as per your choice from the options below.
2014 Performances at the Sydney Opera House:
Manon is a rare thing – at once a ravishing feast for the senses, and the utterly compelling story of a young girl who forsakes true love for
wealth. Sir Kenneth MacMillan’s sweeping vision of decadent 18th century Paris, richly costumed and lusciously orchestrated, is brought to life by the breathtaking artistry of The Australian Ballet's renowned company of dancers.
Get ready to be seduced.
Performance dates: April 8, 9, 10 , 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22, 23
Mozart meets The White Stripes, classical meets contemporary.
Wayne McGregor, resident choreographer of The Royal Ballet, is taking the classical style in electrifying directions. The Australian premiere Chroma is chock-full of his signature energy and attack. This fascinating triple bill by three very different choreographers will showcase ballet in all its facets..
Performance dates: April 29, May 1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 15, 17
New York style and Parisian chic in a dazzling double bill.
Take away the fairies and swans and tragic love, and what is left of ballet? A glittering clarity of technique. Ballet Imperial and Suite en
blanc, both made in the early 1940s, showcase clean lines, thrilling pointe work and a distinctive elegance.
Performance dates: May 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
This all-time favorite is getting a make-over! Alexei Ratmansky, resident choreographer of American Ballet Theatre, is creating a new version of Cinderella, set to Prokofiev’s beguiling score and featuring surrealism-inspired sets and costumes. This new Cinderella will be eagerly awaited both here and abroad!
Performance dates: November 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
On Christmas night … the magic begins.
Peter Wright’s production of The Nutcracker is considered the world’s most beautiful, with bewitching sets and costumes by John Macfarlane. All the delights of a traditional Nutcracker – the Christmas tree that grows to towering heights, the flying goose, the Sugar Plum Fairy, the rats, the sweets – are gloriously present, with some extra treats like a Rose Fairy and Jack-in-the-Box thrown in. Macfarlane’s design moves from a richly crimson Edwardian home to the sparkling Land of Snow to the vivid Land of Sweets in a series of breathtaking transformations that will have you oohing-and-ahhing along with the kids.
Performance dates: November 28, 29 December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17
Pre-theatre Sample Dinner Menu:
Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines the finest of food and wine, knowledgeable and friendly service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining restaurants.
The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private cellar providing the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest and the world's finest wines, with an elegant space for a relaxing drink before dining.
- Freshly shucked Sydney Rock Oysters. Half dozen, with thai basil and Banyuls dressing
- Heirloom carrots with green lentils, sheep milk yoghurt and sherry vinegar
- Scallops roasted with kimchi puree, silken tofu, steamed eggplant and tapioca crisps
- Peking duck consomme with duck dumplings, shaved abalone and mushrooms
- Kurobuta pork belly with pork croquette and caramelized apple
- Quinoa crusted celeriac with grilled baby leeks, fried camembert, fregola and salsa verde
- Crisp skin Barramundi with fzucchini, lemon and pine nuts
- Roasted fillet of salmon with fennel, orange and watercress
- Roast lamb rump with garlic soubise, baby fennel and mint gel
- Grass fed scotch fillet with lyonnaise potatoes, green asparagus with a bone marrow and cornichon sauce
- Brandy snap mille feuille with caramelised bananas, hazelnuts and salted caramel sauce
- Black currant jelly with poached peaches, quinoa tuille and vanilla ice cream
- Valrhona "Caramelin" mousse with candied cumquats, gold leaf and pecans
- Cheese plate. A selection of Australian and international cheeses
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.