Select a datex
See Paris' main attractions in a four-hour Paris city tour with a difference. Your sightseeing tour of Paris includes a tour across the city by coach, views of Paris from the water as you cruise along the Seine River, and lofty panoramas from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You have a choice of four tour times - 9:00am, Noon, 2:45pm or 6:15pm - so you can plan your day to suit yourself. This comprehensive tour is a great way to get to know Paris if this is your first visit.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your coach tour across Paris takes in Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the western districts of Paris, the Palais de Chaillot and the Palais Bourbon (National Assembly).
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Eiffle Tower, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris
Return Details:The tour concludes at the Eiffel Tower so you will have the opportunity to continue an independent visit, followed by 1-hour Seine River Cruise.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Place de la Concorde, Paris
- Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lift to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.