Private Tour: London Walking Tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
Accompanied by your private guide, you'll visit the Jewel House containing the Crown Jewels, the White Tower and Chapel of St. John, one of the purest expressions of Norman architecture. You'll gain incredible insights into the Tower's architecture and history on this private walking tour, with ceremony and tradition provided by the Yeomen Warden who parade daily at 11am in the Inner Ward.
Just down river from the Tower is Tower Bridge, a famous London landmark built between 1886 and 1894. The view from the towers provides a wonderful panorama of London, all the way down river to Greenwich and Canary Wharf.
This in-depth private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge is hosted by an expert guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
The Tower of London, London
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: children, July 2014
Reviewed by: Diane R, May 2014
Rosa Maria was amazing! She was a joy to talk to and was a wealth of knowledge. I will use Viator to tour with again!