6-Day Best of Southern China Private Tour: Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Guilin and Yangshuo Including Pearl River
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour with Double Occupancy
Southern China tour with 5-night private two-person room in comfortable lodgings - village guesthouse and 3- to 4- star hotels
Tour with Single Occupancy
Southern China tour with 5-night private single room in comfortable lodgings - village guesthouse and 3- to 4- star hotels
- 5-night accommodation
- Private vehicle and all necessary transportation to all locations
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- China entry visa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Enjoy the beautiful Yangshuo scenery as you bike through the county’s environmental landmarks. Your guide will lead you on a 50-minute scenic bike ride to Moon Hill to see the crescent-shaped cave that gave it its name. The scenery overlooking the countryside will take your breath away. Bike past the Yulong River and see people sailing the shallow water using bamboo rafts. Many of the land formations you will see in the county are karst topographies with distinctive features like sinkholes, caves and subterranean limestone caverns.
After building up an appetite, a private transport will take you to Yangshuo West Street to visit a local village where you will take a Chinese cooking class. Learn how to make three to four traditional Chinese dishes like kung pao chicken, jiaozi (Chinese dumpling), a Chinese eggplant dish and/or a Chinese tofu dish. The best part – you get to eat what you cook!
Then, enjoy a picturesque sunset boat ride on the Li River. You will feel as if you stepped into a painting as you marvel at the beautiful landscape that boasts impressive mountains, fantastic caves, tranquil waters and farming villages.
Reviewed by: Laura C, May 2014
We feel like this trip was a very good introduction to China. We got to see some highlights of the cities and experience life in the country.
We appreciate our guide's flexibility when we wanted to change our itinerary (as in ending the bike ride due to traffic, and skipping Reed Flute Cave for hiking.) As a private tour, we had a choice of what we wanted to see and do with the expertise of our guide's, Bin's, knowledge of the area.
The food was delicious. We like that we ate in nice restaurants as well as local places and that we got to go to the local markets and cook a meal in a class. The hotels were comfortable (3 and 4 stars). We enjoyed the quiet scenic private boat rides, both along the Pearl River and the Li River. We liked being away from the touristy areas, so our hike from Dazhai to Ping’An was very special. Waking up in Ping’An was beautiful with mountains all around us.
We especially want to thank our guide, Bin, for taking care of our daughter's other travel arrangements and accommodations. We enjoyed good conversations with Bin.
We wish you many good travels and good health to Bin and the rest of Viator.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, January 2013