Tokyo Sumo Wrestling Tournament
Note: The 2014 tournament season ends in September 28. 2015 tournament dates will be updated when the schedule becomes available.
- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Seasonal Offer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Selected Tokyo city hotels or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
If you choose the tournament only option, the tour concludes at the stadium
If you choose the tournament with Chanko dinner upgrade, the tour concludes at the restaurant
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sumo and Chanko Dinner
Sumo wrestling tournament with chanko dinner at local restaurant
Sumo Wrestling Tournament
Sumo wrestling tournament only
Sumo Wrestling Tokyo
- Hotel pickup
- B-Class reserve seat on the second floor
- Professional guide
- Chanko dinner (if option selected)
- Sumo information pamphlet and sumo-ranking list (in English)
- Gratuities (optional)
- FM radio rental
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Reserved tickets are B-class (second floor seats)
Reviewed by: Stephen H, June 2014
Well worth the cost. Enjoyed the atmosphere. Also learning about the sumo traditions and how much dedication goes into becoming a sumo.
Tour guide was excellent
Reviewed by: Lucas M, May 2014
Awesome experience, really knowledgable and helpful tour guide (Mitchiko), highly recommended!