Treat yourself to an unforgettable Great Barrier Reef experience, sailing through the secluded Whitsunday Islands on board a 75-foot (23-meter) restored tall ship. Accommodation in a twin cabin or double stateroom, all activities and all meals are included on this four-day sailing adventure. Spend your days exploring the pristine beaches of the Whitsunday Islands and kayaking, diving or snorkeling in one of Australia's top diving destinations. Each night, watch the sunset from the deck of the boat while sipping a cocktail. You’ll never forget this intimate Whitsundays cruise.
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef are the Whitsundays, a series of 74 stunning islands that share the same climate as the Caribbean and Tahiti.
These islands are the remains of now-submerged mountains that rise from the bright blue sea. One of the most beautiful destinations in the world and mostly untouched by man, the Whitsundays are made up of coral reefs, tropical rainforests, pristine beaches and crystal- clear warm waters that allow for year- round snorkeling and diving. This tropical paradise offers a glimpse into the magic of the Great Barrier Reef.
Let your daily stress disappear as you prepare to set sail from Airlie Beach to the Whitsundays. Board the Coral Trekker, a restored 75-foot (23-meter) Norwegian tall ship (a traditional-style sailboat). Built in Norway in 1939, this elegant sailing ship has charming features and is the perfect way to explore the islands. When you board, join the crew in the rigging or sit back and relax on deck.
Your 4-day, 3-night itinerary includes plenty of free time so you can stroll along the secluded beaches, go snorkeling or scuba diving, and hike national park trails. Make use of the available kayaks, or take a sailing course and complete a mast climb. Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, the best beach in the Whitsundays, and enjoy your two included scuba dives.
The Coral Trekker offers an intimate sailing experience, limited to 10 passengers. All of your meals are freshly prepared by an experienced chef, and complimentary beer, wine, juice and soft drinks are included.
Special Offer! - Save 20% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until March 31, 2013 - Book Now!
4-Day Whitsunday Islands Sailing Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Abel Point Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
- Tuesday: 12pm
Boarding commences 1 hour prior to departure times
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 nights onboard accommodation in a twin cabin with 2 single beds and shared bathroom facilities
3 nights onboard accommodation in a stateroom with one double bed and shared bathroom facilities
- 4-day Whitsunday Island Cruise on board the tall ship, Coral Trekker
- 3 nights onboard accommodation in private double-bed stateroom or twin-bed cabin
- All meals
- Complimentary house wine (red, white and sparking), beer, soft drinks and juice
- 2 open-water scuba dives
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Use of kayak equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional dives ($95 AUD for 2 additional)
- Premium beer and spirits (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The Coral Trekker sleeps a maximum of ten passengers in five cabins. There are three twin cabins with two single beds in each and 2 staterooms, each with one double bed. There are 2 bathrooms on board that will be shared by all passengers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.