Select a datex
Depart Queenstown and its surrounding lush green farmland and relax as you take in the spectacular scenery that changes from the winding Kawarau River Gorge to rugged ranges and mirror lakes as you head north. Journey through the historical gold mining region of Central Otago and over the Lindis Pass before passing through the farming community of Omarama.
Continue through the rugged high country landscape of the Mackenzie Basin with its hydroelectric system of lakes and canals, before entering the Mount Cook National Park. The coach will travel up the western side of Lake Pukaki at the foot of New Zealand's tallest mountain, Mount Cook.
As you arrive at the Mount Cook village, you will be mesmerized by the alpine surroundings of this truly unique region. There are plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding walking tracks or experience an ultimate scenic flight by helicopter or skiplane (scenic flights not included). Your tour concludes in Mount Cook, please note accommodation should be pre-arranged, as hotel availability can be limited in this area.
Queenstown to Mount Cook Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Queenstown hotels
Queenstown Station Information Centre
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Concludes at Mount Cook at approximately 12:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour including lunch
Tour without lunch
Southern Alps, New Zealand
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup from Queenstown
- Hotel drop-off at Mount Cook
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.