Queenstown to Mount Cook Tour
As you arrive at the Mount Cook village, you will be mesmerized by the alpine surroundings of this truly unique region. There are plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding walking tracks or experience an ultimate scenic flight by helicopter or skiplane (scenic flights not included). Your tour concludes in Mount Cook, please note accommodation should be pre-arranged, as hotel availability can be limited in this area.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Queenstown Station Information Centre
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour without lunch
Tour including Lunch
Tour including lunch
Southern Alps, New Zealand
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup from Queenstown
- Hotel drop-off at Mount Cook
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Robert W, May 2012
Reviewed by: Mauro Rafael A, January 2013
It was an experience I will never forget!