Take a lunchtime cruise along the Swan River from Perth to the beautiful Swan Valley. You'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board your fully licensed and air-conditioned vessel as you cruise upstream along Perth's famous river.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Fully narrated tour
Your buffet lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine as you leave Perth behind and head upstream for an afternoon in the Swan Valley. Relax in comfort as you cruise past the Burswood Entertainment Complex, the new East Perth re-development and Western Australia's renowned Belmont Park and Ascot racecourses.
You'll disembark at the Waters Edge Winery for a wine tasting at Western Australia's oldest underground cellar. On your return cruise home you'll enjoy afternoon tea, full bar facilities and live entertainment.
*Dishes may vary depending on seasonal availability
- Grilled Fish Fillets in a Lime Hollandaise Sauce
- Lamb Curry served with Pilaf Rice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- BBQ Chicken pieces served on a bed of lettuce
- Australian King Prawn Platter served with cocktail sauce
- Continental Meat Platter served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Tomato, onion and cucumber salad
- Mixed green salad
- Selection of three gourmet salads
- Assorted selection of breads
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Continental Cake assortment
Swan Valley Lunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 2, Barrack Square, Perth.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swan Valley Lunch Cruise
- Swan Valley River Cruise with live commentary
- Buffet lunch
- Wine tasting at Waters Edge Winery (40 minutes spent at winery)
- Afternoon tea
- Live entertainment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible. Note there are 5 steep stairs to get off and on the vessel
- Prams are available on board. Please advise at time of booking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.