Montmartre and Sacre Coeur Walking Tour in Paris
Sights of the Montmartre Walking Tour include:
- Sacre Coeur Basilica, the white basilica that dominates the Parisian skyline
- Moulin Rouge - the famed cabaret immortalized by works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others
- Vincent Van Gogh's House - the artist lived here with his brother Theo from 1886 to 1888
- Place du Tertre, the charming artists square where works are painted and sold on the spot
- Dali Museum, home to over 300 of the Surrealist artist's original works
- The Montmartre Vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre wine
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Edgar Degas, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others
- Le Lapin Agile - the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900s
- Famous windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing at this artists' studio reads like a "who's who" of famous painters who have passed through Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-hour Montmartre walking tour departing at 10am
2-hour Montmartre walking tour departing at 2pm
Paris Walking Tour - Montmartre
- Guided walking tour of the Montmarte District
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Rena, December 2015
Awesome tour! Our guide was amazing. She knew a lot of information and I learned cool little details that I would and #39;ve never known about Montmartre had I not done this tour. Many thanks!!
Reviewed by: Geraldine R, December 2015
Our tour guide was simply superb....so engaging, informative and interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour and learnt so much about different artists and their lives lived in the Montmartre district.