Montmartre and Sacre Coeur Walking Tour in Paris
Sights of the Montmartre Walking Tour include:
- Sacre Coeur Basilica, the white basilica that dominates the Parisian skyline
- Moulin Rouge - the famed cabaret immortalized by works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others
- Vincent Van Gogh's House - the artist lived here with his brother Theo from 1886 to 1888
- Place du Tertre, the charming artists square where works are painted and sold on the spot
- Dali Museum, home to over 300 of the Surrealist artist's original works
- The Montmartre Vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre wine
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Edgar Degas, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others
- Le Lapin Agile - the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900s
- Famous windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing at this artists' studio reads like a "who's who" of famous painters who have passed through Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Walking Tour - Montmartre
- Guided walking tour of the Montmarte District
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Lois A, September 2014
Our tour guide was a young woman by the name of Octavia and she was fantastic! We were a small grip of 10 and it is a strenuous walk but well guided and thought out. This tour was so great though because of Octavia. She is very knowledgeable and quite animated and thought provoking. Answered all our questions and humored us when needed. Great way to spend the afternoon in Montmartre.
Reviewed by: Jose F, September 2014
Had an excellent guide quite knowledgeable and spirited about her work.