Select a datex
Stroll through Paris' most bohemian neighborhood on a guided afternoon walk through Montmartre. You'll see where famous painters lived and worked in this beautiful hilltop part of Paris, with its windmills, cabarets and monuments. Begin your two-hour Paris Walking Tour of Montmartre just across the street from the most famous cabaret in the world - the Moulin Rouge. Then follow cobblestone streets to the highest point in Paris at the white Sacre Coeur Basilica, which offers breathtaking views in all directions.
After visiting Sacre Coeur and the artist's square, Place du Tertre, you'll take a walk to Montmartre's picturesque North Slope, where Van Gogh lived and painted. The winding route continues through the streets and lanes where studios and lofts are home to the many artists and musicians who live and work in Montmartre today.
Sights of the Montmartre Walking Tour include:
- Sacre Coeur Basilica, the white basilica that dominates the Parisian skyline
- Moulin Rouge - the famed cabaret immortalized by works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others
- Vincent Van Gogh's House - the artist lived here with his brother Theo from 1886 to 1888
- Place du Tertre, the charming artists square where works are painted and sold on the spot
- Dali Museum, home to over 300 of the Surrealist artist's original works
- The Montmartre Vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre wine
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Edgar Degas, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others
- Le Lapin Agile - the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900s
- Famous windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing at this artists' studio reads like a "who's who" of famous painters who have passed through Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris, near Montmartre
Return Details:Concludes at Sacre-Coeur at approximately 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Walking Tour - Montmartre
- Guided walking tour of the Montmarte District
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.