Married Over Manhattan: Helicopter Wedding in New York City
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic air tour
As you continue soaring above Manhattan on your way back to the Statue of Liberty, you and your significant other will say “I do” in your customized wedding ceremony. Invite a friend or family member to be your witness and take pictures of your unforgettable wedding, or bring along a hired professional photographer who will also act as your witness.
State-of-the-art voice-activated headsets are included for all four passengers so you can speak and hear your vows clearly. The four passengers include you and your betrothed, a witness of your choice and the licensed New York marriage officiant.
Your flight will be customized to celebrate your special love story – you may write your own vows or let the officiant help you decide what you’d like to say. After your flight, start your honeymoon right away – your marriage paperwork will be filed with the NYC Clerk by your officiant.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Helicopter Marriages run 7 days a week from 9am-6:30pm Mon-Sat and from 9am-5pm Sundays from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport located at Pier 6 and the East River.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Married Over Manhattan
- Helicopter tour
- State of New York Marriage License (USD$35.00)
- The heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Price listed is per helicopter
- This is a legal marriage for both same-sex and opposite-sex couples; includes the filing of your marriage paperwork with the NYC Clerk
- This tour is for 4 passengers: you and your partner, the wedding officiant, and one other person of your choosing (either a friend/family member or photographer)
- You must have a witness to make your marriage legal – this 4th passenger can be a friend or family member who will also take photos, or you may hire a professional photographer, who will also act as your witness
- A New York marriage license is required to make the marriage legal. The couple must appear in person at one of the borough offices. The cost of the license is $35.00. A blood test is not required. There is a required waiting period of 24 hours from the time the license is issued
141 Worth Street between Centre and Baxter streets
Hours: 8:30am - 3:45pm Monday - Friday