The quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk from Las Vegas, this express helicopter tour is ideal for travelers short on time. Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip, before taking advantage of the incredible panoramic views from the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Likely to Sell Out
Travel by limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the heliport to begin the 45 minute flight to the Grand Canyon. Enjoy stunning aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon before landing on the west rim, home of the Hualapai Indian Nation for a stop of approx. 40 minutes.
A private vehicle awaits your arrival to take you to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Bypass the lines as you gain direct entry for a personalized tour of the Skywalk. Walking on the unique Skywalk structure, you will have amazing views of Eagle Point, the Colorado River and the wall of the canyon behind you. No items are allowed on the glass bridge, including cameras, however your tour includes a complimentary souvenir photograph of your "walk in the sky". You will have approx. 15 - 20 minutes on the Skywalk.
Your private vehicle will take you back to the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, including fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Special Offer! - Book now and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price! - Book Now!
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
- Early Morning - 7:00am
- Mid-Morning - 10:00am
- Afternoon - 1pm (seasonal)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Flight departs Las Vegas at 7am.
Flight departs Las Vegas at 10am.
Flight departs Las Vegas at 1pm
Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Skip the Line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Skywalk Pass and guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.