Beatrix Potter's Lakeland Tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
You have the opportunity to go in the shop, explore her garden and as an optional extra visit the house. After exploring Beatrix Potter’s beautiful house we continue on to the medieval village of Hawkshead where you will have some time to explore this charming village. We drive through the renowned beauty spot of Tarn Hows before descending back to Windermere and Bowness.
- Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm
- A stop in Hawkshead
- Tarn Hows
- Cruise on Coniston Water
- Tour through Yewdale Valley
- Waterhead overlooking Lake Windermere
- Return to Windermere and Bowness
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hilltop Farm, England
- Lake Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees to Hilltop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Hilltop is closed every Friday and most Thursdays, however the gardens and shop are open
Reviewed by: Joan L, September 2014
brilliant tour, staff were fantastic
Reviewed by: Crystel W, September 2014
Fantastic tour! Our tour guide was amazing, picked us up right on time at our B and B which was so helpful since we had no car on this trip. He took us to several spots for photo ops which were breathtaking before we even got to Hill Top. The ability to be taken right to the front of the line at Hill Top and straight in was very convenient. The drive to our boat ride was gorgeous and I really enjoyed being able to get on the lake and see the lush scenery from the water. Again, our tour guide kept us on track, on schedule and showed us a terrific amount of places, my camera was overflowing with photos! So glad I was able to add this to our Lake District visit, very convenient, comfortable, relaxing and affordable.