Best Beatrix Potter's Lakeland Tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hilltop Farm, England
- Lake Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 16 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hill Top House Entry
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Hill Top House is closed every Friday, however the gardens and shop are open
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: sharon.hayes253, November 2015
Fantastic experience. A wonderful way to see the district and learn about her life.
I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit the Lake District.
Reviewed by: Jenny C, August 2015
My friend and I absolutely loved this little trip, when you don't have your own transport it was the perfect way to experience the lake district scenery which was breathtakingly beautiful. And the tour guide was very knowledgeable I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to explore this area.