Beatrix Potter's Lakeland Tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
You have the opportunity to go in the shop, explore her garden and as an optional extra visit the house. After exploring Beatrix Potter’s beautiful house we continue on to the medieval village of Hawkshead where you will have some time to explore this charming village. We drive through the renowned beauty spot of Tarn Hows before descending back to Windermere and Bowness.
- Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm
- A stop in Hawkshead
- Tarn Hows
- Cruise on Coniston Water
- Tour through Yewdale Valley
- Waterhead overlooking Lake Windermere
- Return to Windermere and Bowness
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hilltop Farm, England
- Lake Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees to Hilltop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Hilltop is closed every Friday and most Thursdays, however the gardens and shop are open
Reviewed by: jackie s, July 2014
This tour was spectacular! Our guide, Derek, was so knowledgable about the region! He gave us plenty of picture opportunities and even took pictures of us. The lakes were gorgeous and the scenery was beautiful. Fantastic tour!
Reviewed by: Laura J, May 2014
This tour went above and beyond my expectations! Our tour guide, Peter, was friendly and knowledgeable. I was lucky to have perfect weather on my tour which made the experience all the better! I didn't think I would see as much as I got to see with a half-day tour, but they pack a lot into that time. I was very happy to get to see Wray Castle as well as Yew Tree Farm which was featured as Hill Top in "Miss Potter". The whole tour was phenomenal and I would highly recommend it to anyone.