Beatrix Potter's Lakeland Tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
You have the opportunity to go in the shop, explore her garden and as an optional extra visit the house. After exploring Beatrix Potter’s beautiful house we continue on to the medieval village of Hawkshead where you will have some time to explore this charming village. We drive through the renowned beauty spot of Tarn Hows before descending back to Windermere and Bowness.
- Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm
- A stop in Hawkshead
- Tarn Hows
- Cruise on Coniston Water
- Tour through Yewdale Valley
- Waterhead overlooking Lake Windermere
- Return to Windermere and Bowness
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hilltop Farm, England
- Lake Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Hill Top House Entry
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 16 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Hill Top House is closed every Friday, however the gardens and shop are open
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: seo j, May 2015
I'm very satisfied.
Reviewed by: Peggy B, May 2015
This was fabulous tour taking in so much in regards to beatrix potter... it was the driver/guide first tour and he did a great job!