Private Tour: Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Continue on your guided walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, in search of Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world. Founded by Napoleon in 1810, it has been educating students and carrying out research for nearly two centuries.
This in-depth, private half day tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a private professional guide in Pisa. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am with a private English-speaking guide
Tour departs at 2pm with a private English-speaking guide
Discover the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for up to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- English speaking driver
- Guided visit of Pisa for 2 hours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to Leaning Tower of Pisa (approximately 17 Euros per person)
- Entrance fee to Cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Kevin M, USA, April 2014
Excellent driver and tour guide! Had a fantastic tour and lunch as well. Many ways to get to Pisa but this one worked great for us! Highly recommended if you don't mind the price!!!
Reviewed by: Grumpas, October 2013
Some many people told me there was nothing to see in Pisa apart from a leaning tower how're ever I think the value in experiencing Pisa comes down to having a knowledgeable and friendly guide to explain all the history behind the tour, the baptistery and Duomo. I was fortunate to have this on my trip and my guide was fantastic. The trip is a great way to spend an afternoon to see the tour and understand the origins of Pisa while enjoying the comforts of a private journey to and from your hotel.