Become a sailor for a few hours and enjoy the unique skyline of Barcelona from the water! On this small-group sailing trip, discover Barcelona landmarks like Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach from a different perspective. Cruise on the Mediterranean waters on board a modern sailing boat for an unforgettable experience! No experience necessary; the skipper will adjust to the group's level. This small-group tour is limited to seven people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Discover the beauty of Barcelona from the water on this 3-hour, small-group sailing trip on the Mediterranean Sea. Meet your local skipper in the Marina Port Vell at the Barcelona port and walk to your boat. After a safety briefing and introduction to sailing, get ready to leave the Barcelona harbor! Whether you are an expert or a novice, the skipper will adjust to your group’s level of experience, ensuring you’ll have a safe, fun and enjoyable experience on a sporty J80 sailing boat.
Lend a hand in hoisting the sails as your professional skipper instructs you, and admire views of the Mediterranean Sea as you cruise out of the port. Sail past the luxury yachts docked in the harbor and see the Maremagnum shopping center before sitting back and taking in the stunning Barcelona skyline. Cruise north toward Port Olimpic and admire the popular Barceloneta Beach, the main beach in Barcelona and Port Forum.
If you’d like to participate, take charge of different tasks and learn different aspects of sailing from your skipper as you sail back to the Marina Port Vell. During your sailing trip, your skipper will point out great photo opportunities and share interesting stories about the sites and landmarks you pass along the coast of Barcelona, ensuring you have a great day out on the water!
Note that the sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
Special Offer! - Book and travel before December 31, 2013 and save 30% on the retail recommended price. - Book Now!
Small-Group Barcelona Sailing Trip
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Barcelona Port
- 10:30am, Fridays all year
2:30pm, Saturdays, Jan 1 to Apr 30 and Sept 1 to Dec 31
6pm, Saturdays, May 1 to Aug 31
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona sailing trip, departs at 2:30pm
Barcelona sailing trip, departs at 6pm
Small-Group Barcelona Sailing Trip
- Professional skipper
- Life jacket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 72 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and people with physical disabilities must inform of their condition on the special requirement box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.