Select a datex
Dine aboard a 50-foot (15-meter) yacht, then take an evening cruise on Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour to see the twinkling city lights. It's a fantastic way to spend an evening in Auckland!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Your evening begins in the Auckland Viaduct, where you will be assisted aboard the yacht. After being welcomed onboard by the captain, you'll sail to Westhaven Marina's calm anchorage for dinner. Your three-course seafood dinner is served below decks, accompanied by a range of beverages which can purchased from the ship's bar.
After dinner you'll set sail for an exhilarating cruise on Waitemata Harbour. You can either sit back, relax and watch Auckland's fairytale city lights, or join in and help the crew sail the yacht along the picturesque harbor.
Auckland Harbour Sailing Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Viaduct Harbour
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Cash bar onboard
- Warm ciabatta loaf and butter
- Chilled giant prawn and avocado salad, Marie Rose dressing OR
- Baby Caesar salad, romaine lettuce, egg, croutons, anchovy and crunchy bacon, shaved parmesan, Caesar dressing OR
- Beetroot, hazelnut and goats cheese salad (v)
- Roast free range chicken breast on pasta salad of orecchiette, peas, globe artichokes, toasted almonds and mint with malt mayonnaise OR
- Big Glory Bay salmon, on Israeli couscous, with sumac labneh OR
- ‘Rajima Masala’- red kidney beans in a mildly spicy tomato gravy, fried onion, coriander and poppadom (v)
All served with a large mixed leaf salad, in a sherry vinaigrette for the table.
- Kermadec Vanilla Crème Brulée with Scottish shortbread OR
- Fresh fruit salad (v)
Menu is subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.