Dine aboard a 50-foot (15-meter) yacht, then take an evening cruise on Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour to see the twinkling city lights. It's a fantastic way to spend an evening in Auckland!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Your evening begins in the Auckland Viaduct, where you will be assisted aboard the yacht. After being welcomed onboard by the captain, you'll sail to Westhaven Marina's calm anchorage for dinner. Your three-course seafood dinner is served below decks, accompanied by a range of beverages which can purchased from the ship's bar.
After dinner you'll set sail for an exhilarating cruise on Waitemata Harbour. You can either sit back, relax and watch Auckland's fairytale city lights, or join in and help the crew sail the yacht along the picturesque harbor.
Special Offer! - Save 25% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until September 30, 2013 - Book Now!
Auckland Harbour Sailing Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Viaduct Harbour
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Cash bar onboard
- Warm ciabatta loaf and butter
- Chilled Giant prawn and avocado salad, Marie Rose dressing OR
- Baby Caesar salad, romaine lettuce with egg, croutons, anchovy, crunchy bacon, shaved Parmesan and Caesar dressing OR
- Beetroot, hazelnut and goats cheese salad (v)
- Roasted free range chicken breast on orecchiette pasta salad with peas, globe artichokes and mint OR
- Salmon served with herb buttered new potatoes and a salad of capers, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and fennel OR
- 'Rajima Masalaâ' red kidney beans in a mildly spicy tomato sauce with fried onion, coriander and poppadoms (v)
All served with a large mixed leaf salad, in a sherry vinaigrette for the table.
- Vanilla crème brulee with Scottish shortbread
- Fresh fruit salad (vegetarian option only)
Menu is subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.