Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- A la carte dinner included
- A la carte lunch included
Please note that you can combine the 3:30pm tour with your choice of lunch (to be taken before the gondola serenade between noon and 3pm) or with dinner (to be taken between 7pm and 9pm).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3:30pm Departure with lunch
Departs at 3:30pm. Tour includes lunch. Available November to March only
3:30pm Departure with dinner
Departs at 3:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available November to March only
Departs at 6:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Departs at 7:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Shared Gondola Serenade (35 minutes)
- Meal (choice of two dishes) at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Glass of house wine
- Half bottle of mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The gondola holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride
- Your Venice gondola ride provides a boat with a musician and singer for every eight gondolas in your flotilla
- All passengers dine at the same restaurant for lunch or dinner. If you require a private table please request this at time of booking
Reviewed by: Lynne M, July 2014
We loved this tour. The gondola ride was the best with the serenade. There were 6 of us traveling as a family so we had our own gondola. The food at the restaurant was quite good and we did have a few options of appetizers and entrees. There was no choice for desert but it was one of the best bread puddings I have ever tasted.
Reviewed by: Sharon A, July 2014
Awesome. We were lucky enough to have the singer and musician in our gondola which made it really special - however this was not the case for the Reston the gondolas in our flotilla. So cool to be guided through the tiny canals and under little bridges between the old buildings of Venice. Meal was ok but the instructions on how to get to the restaurant were not good.