Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- A la carte dinner included
- A la carte lunch included
Please note that you can combine the 3:30pm tour with your choice of lunch (to be taken before the gondola serenade between noon and 3pm) or with dinner (to be taken between 7pm and 9pm).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 6:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Departs at 7:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Shared Gondola Serenade (35 minutes)
- Meal (choice of two dishes) at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Glass of house wine
- Half bottle of mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The gondola holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride
- Your Venice gondola ride provides a boat with a musician and singer for every eight gondolas in your flotilla
- All passengers dine at the same restaurant for lunch or dinner. If you require a private table please request this at time of booking
Reviewed by: Oshinki, August 2015
Great ride with the evening scenery....the accordion player and singer did exceptional well drew a lot attention to our gondola from tourist and other boats..the rider did well but was a bit drunk....The dinner was very great...the owner actually waived 10 euros extra charge for extra drink and water...Tagliolini with sea food and Adriatic fried fish was very delicious and i think best on the menu for me!!
Reviewed by: Chanel, July 2015
This tour was amazing! The view from the gondala was one of a kind. The ride was relaxing after walking through the brutal sun of Venice in July. The seranade, view and lulling of the gondala made me not want it all to end.