Cruise onboard 'Seaflight' a state-of-the-art wave piercing catamaran through the Whitsunday Islands to Knuckle Reef Pontoon located on the outer Great Barrier Reef. Knuckle Reef pontoon is the regions most spacious and innovative reef pontoon and offers the regions largest and most spectacular underwater viewing chamber, a giant water slide and a range of optional activities including guided snorkeling tours, scuba diving and scenic helicopter fights over the Great Barrier Reef.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departing from Airlie Beach cruise to the pristine Knuckle Reef Lagoon pontoon on board the Whitsundays' premier day-cruise vessel .The pontoon is spacious with a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and Queensland's largest underwater viewing chamber - a great way to experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef without getting wet!
Enjoy a buffet lunch and experience the colorful underwater world as you snorkel the stunning Great Barrier Reef amongst an abundance of fish and other marine life and the magnificent corals. All snorkeling equipment is included and you can choose to explore the reef on your own or take a guided reef safari (additional cost). You can also see the corals and fish on board a glass bottom boat or from the semi-submersible submarine. Introductory and certified diving is also available at an additional cost.
Sample Lunch Menu
- A choice of freshly baked muffins or fruit scones, served with a bowl of fresh whipped cream and jam, a selection of plain and cream biscuits, iced carrot cake, fruit cake, lamington cakes, tea, coffee and Milo
- Carved glazed leg of ham, carved roast turkey, mustard pepper roast beef, Hungarian salami and marinated chicken drumsticks
- Fresh tossed salad, Greek salad, German potato salad, coleslaw, Atlantic salmon pasta salad, grated carrot & cheese
- Fresh bread rolls & assorted flat breads
- Fruit selection, platters of sliced tropical fruit
- Platters of cheeses, dips and kabana, platters of sliced tropical fruits, savoury quiches
Great Barrier Reef Trip to Knuckle Reef Pontoon from Airlie Beach
We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Departure Point:Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach hotels Daydream Island, Long Island or South Molle Island
- 8:00am from Abel Point Marina - Airlie Beach
- 7:50am from Daydream Island Resort
- 7:25am from Long Island Resort
- 8:05am from South Molle Island
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return Details:Returns to original departure point between 5-6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Whitsunday Islands Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Knuckle Reef Pontoon
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Airlie Beach
- Premier day cruise onboard the 'Seaflight' vessel
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkeling equipment and stinger suits
- Optional activities payable direct: Reef Safari approx AUD$35, Intro Dive approx AUD$110, Cert Dive AUD$99, scenic heli flights AUD$129, massages AUD$25 and underwater photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bathroom available on the vessel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed on the day
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.