Custom Private Tour: Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up
The Mornington Peninsula is only an hours' drive from Melbourne and there is plenty to explore. Take in this beautiful wine region with its quaint seaside villages, ocean beaches, national parks, wineries and fruit orchards. Lunch is included in the tour with an a la carte one-course main meal at T'Gallant Winemakers including bread and a matching glass of estate wine and tea or coffee. You may choose on the day of your tour to upgrade the number of courses or change the lunch venue (extra costs will apply).
Mornington Peninsula Wineries include:
Red Hill Estate, Tuck's Ridge, Montalto Vineyard, Willow Creek, Main Ridge Estate, Paringa Estate, Ten Minutes by Tractor, T'Gallant Winemakers, Moorooduc Estate, Dromana Estate, Stonier Wines, Crittenden Wines, Foxeys Hangout.
Some other regional attractions you may choose to include in your day:
Arthurs Seat Lookout, Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens, Red Hill Brewery, Natural Hot Springs Day Spa. Some activities may incur an additional charge.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Mornington Peninsula Wineries and Wine Tasting Tour
- Pickup and drop off from inner city Melbourne hotels
- Mornington Peninsula wine tastings
- Transport in luxury private vehicle (Chrysler Grand Voyager)
- Ala Carte one course lunch including bread, a matching glass of estate wine and tea/coffee
- Additional wine with lunch to be purchased directly
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless booking within 72 hours of departure. In this case, confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers must prove they are over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries. Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated
- Vehicles do not carry child safety seats or have appropriate fixtures to secure seats, therefore Parents or Guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian lunch is available. You must request vegetarian lunch at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" box
- Cruise port pickup is provided if required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers