Enjoy two nights stay at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel located close to Lake Windermere. This comfortable hotel, formerly owned by Beatrix Potter is set in 6 acres of mature gardens and offers superb accommodation and fine dinning in it's award winning restaurant. Views over the lake and to the fells are spectacular anytime of the year.
On Day 2 you will join the Ten Lakes Spectacular to Ullswater, Borrowdale, Buttermere and Beyond tour which covers Ten Lakes, three mountain passes and an extended lake cruise from the mountains to moorland on Ullswater - "Queen of the English Lakes", a beautiful waterfall, Castlerigg Stone Circle and the ancient township of Keswick for lunch.
Certainly the most comprehensive, popular and satisfying tour in the Lake District, visiting central, north, north-west and north-east parts of Cumbria with so many stops for photographs and short walks.
Castlerigg Stone Circle
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:From Windermere Railway Station, or hotels/guest houses/youth hostels in Windermere, Bowness-on-Windermere or Ambleside.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Lake cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Luxury mini-coach transport
- Ten Lakes Spectacular tour
- Two breakfasts and two dinners
- Two nights accommodation at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum tour group size is 16
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Itinerary:Day One: Arrival transfer to accommodation and free time
Day Two: Ten Lakes Spectacular tour
Day Three: Free time and departure transfer from accommodation
- Troutbeck Village and Valley
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Ullswater - lake cruise
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley and Crummock Water
- Newland Pass
- Moss Force Waterfall
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.