Tokyo Morning Sightseeing Tour
Spend the morning exploring Japan's most modern city on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour featuring Tokyo's cultural and shopping highlights. Full narration and entry fees are included as you venture inside the Tokyo Tower, Asakusa Kannon Temple and other attractions. There's also time for a photo stop in front of Imperial Palace and a driving tour through the shopping districts of Nakamise and Ginza.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Highlights on your morning tour include:
- Panoramic views of Tokyo from the observatory of Tokyo Tower
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Drive through Akihabara, the famous discount shopping area for electronic appliances and computers
- Touring Ueno, well known for its parks and Ameyoko market area for great bargain shopping
- Nakamise Shopping Street, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Selected Tokyo hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at Tokyo Station at 12:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Child rates apply
Reviewed by: Jasmine C, January 2015
For a lone and novice traveler, this tour was perfect. We had the opportunity to ask the very nice tour guide questions about the sites, the citizens and Japanese culture. After this tour, I felt like I knew Tokyo, and it made my future trips back to the same sites (for souvenirs) so much easier. This tour is perfect. Sign up for it on your first day if possible.
Reviewed by: Janine C, January 2015
Our tour guide Mai-San was interesting and so kind. Learned quite a lot about Tokyo and its historical sights and tourist attractions. Highly recommend this tour - gives a brief overview of the must-sees in Tokyo!