Sydney Harbour Luxury Sailing Trip including Lunch
Take in the stunning views of Sydney on a Sydney Harbour on luxury sailing trip. On board your 40-foot luxury sailing yacht, with your experienced skipper at the helm, you'll sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and along side the Sydney Opera House. A delicious lunch is served on board while anchored in one of Sydney Harbour's secluded bays. Your yacht accommodates a maximum of eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your captain.
- Instant Confirmation
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Your yachting cruise departs from Darling Harbour and takes you under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. You'll be able to take photographs of the Sydney Opera House and the Rocks, the birthplace of British settlement. You'll pass Farm Cove and Mrs. Macquaries Chair and Fort Denison, where during the early days of British settlement prisoners were left to survive on only bread and water.
Turning towards Sydney's affluent Eastern suburbs, you'll sail past some of Sydney's wealthiest harbor side homes. From Watsons Bay your yacht will cross the harbor entrance and anchor for lunch at historic Store Beach surrounded by beautiful natural bushland.
While your delicious lunch of sushi, avocado and prawn salad and chicken is being prepared, take a swim to the beach, relax with a glass of Australian beer or wine or toss a fishing line over the side of the yacht. Dessert of Belgium butter biscuits, cheesecake and fruit is also served.
In the early afternoon you'll head back to Darling Harbour, soaking up the sun and fresh air after enjoying an exhilarating day on your small group sailing trip on Sydney Harbour.
- Fully equipped cruising yacht
- Fully equipped galley
- Private cabins
- Interior and exterior shower facilities
- Toilet facilities
- Comfortable and spacious dining/lounge area
- All required safety equipment is on board
- Life jackets are provided for young children
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Aquarium Pontoon, Darling Harbour
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sailing on Sydney Habor
- Sailing on Sydney Harbour on board a luxury yacht
- Experienced skipper
- Gourmet lunch including beer, wine and soft drinks
- All safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Taryn W, May 2015
This tour was amazing! Good friendly tour great way to see Sydney via the water. Food was amazing well put together package.
Reviewed by: FELIPE V, December 2013