Best Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf. Offering state-of-the-art accommodation for a dinner cruise in Sydney, the MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band.
Sydney dinner cruises don’t get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with luxurious dining, first-class service and entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbor.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
King Street Wharf, downtown Sydney
Please note: From May 22 - June 8, 2015 this tour will only depart from Kings Street Wharf.
Returns to original departure point
- Circular Quay at 9:30pm (Sun-Thurs) or 10:30pm (Fri-Sat)
- King Street Wharf at 10:00pm. Optional disembarkation on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Circular Quay - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
King St Wharf - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
Circular Quay - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
King St Wharf - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
Sydney Harbour at night
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Upper Deck seating
- Live entertainment
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
Sample Menu - subject to change:
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mash potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
Reviewed by: Lucy, United Kingdom, August 2015
We took this cruise in Winter and paid for a window seat. There was at most 30 people on a boat which could fit 200. It was wonderful.
The drinks were very reasonably priced and the food was five star. We both had steak and it was cooked beautifully. The staff and waitresses were lovely and we were serenaded by a lady with the most beautiful voice. This was very romantic for us as a couple. There were also a couple of large work parties. There was a lovely atmosphere on the boat.
The views of the harbour by night were gorgeous. There was enough time on board to relax enjoy your dinner, wine and music and take photographs of the harbour.
Reviewed by: dave, June 2015
Really enjoyable evening cruise with a good quality dinner and entertainment.