Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
Book and travel by August 31, 2014 and save 40% off our previously offered price!
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf. Offering state-of-the-art accommodation for a dinner cruise in Sydney, the MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band.
Sydney dinner cruises don’t get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with luxurious dining, first-class service and entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbor.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
King Street Wharf, downtown Sydney
Returns to original departure point
- Circular Quay at 9:30pm (Sun-Thurs) or 10:30pm (Fri-Sat)
- King Street Wharf at 10:00pm. Optional disembarkation on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Circular Quay - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
King St Wharf - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
Circular Quay - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
King St Wharf - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
Sydney Harbour at night
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Upper Deck seating
- Live entertainment
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
Sample Menu - subject to change:
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mash potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
Reviewed by: SUSAN T, August 2014
Great entertainment food great
Pity they ran out of beef but lobster substitute was excellent
Reviewed by: Setefano T, August 2014
This tour was amazing!