Papal Audience Ticket at Vatican City
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
You'll begin this special day with a relaxing coach tour across Rome. Your city tour includes a live commentary and offers a brief introduction to Rome as you travel by bus to the Vatican City. Highlights en route include Piazza della Repubblica, following the ancient Aurelian Walls, the famous Villa Borghese gardens and the northern gate of Rome leading into Piazza del Popolo, where you will glimpse an Egyptian obelisk dating back to the time of Ramses II. Upon arrival at St Peter's Square you will pass the impressive Castel Sant'Angelo, the ancient tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please note: No drop off will be included from April 1, 2014
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Peter's Basilica
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (from April 1, 2014)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Seating not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Seats are not guarantee at the Vatican during the Papal Audience
Reviewed by: Ellen C, June 2015
It was a great tour and extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend it to people. We started at the meeting point near Termini Station. Then made our way to the Vatican in the bus. The tour guide was great. Offering us little bits of information about Rome, the Vatican and the Papal audience. The lines through security were long but moved extremely fast. And of course the Papal audience was great.
Reviewed by: Tina L, June 2015
This was the most amazing tour ever!!! Our tour guide gave us great advice on where to sit and I SAW THE POPE!!! Awesome. Just awesome.