Diamond Head Crater Small Group Adventure
At the summit, incredible 360-degree views of Waikiki and the turquoise blue Pacific Ocean await you. On this Diamond Head Volcano adventure you will learn about the crater's fascinating geology, history, archaeology, flora and fauna. Knowledgeable and expert guides are very friendly and informative, and can identify the numerous bird and plant species found in the crater.
You'll enjoy a personalized experience on this exclusive small group tour - maximum tour number is 14 - and all hiking equipment is provided. There's no need to pack any extra gear, as you'll enjoy free use of a backpack and walking staff.
Fitness Level: Intermediate
Trail Condition: Sometimes wet and slippery
Distance Walked: 1.4 miles, 2 hours walking time
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Waikiki hotels.
(Exact pickup point to be determined after reconfirmation)
Tour returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 6:00am
Departs at 9:30am
- Small group tour
- Professional guide
- Use of backpack
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate with a photo of the crater (suitable for framing)
- Entrance fee
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 72 hours of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Hikes are suitable for children 6 years and older.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: John R S, March 2015
Absolutely fantastic small group tour. Loved our guide, David, and the short hike. Wonderful views.
Reviewed by: R Lance S, March 2015
The scenery was breathtaking and the history shared by the guide (David) was exceptional and quite enlightening!