San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
In the afternoon you'll visit 3 small boutique Napa or Sonoma wineries, spending at least 45 minutes relaxing at each winery. All wine tastings are complimentary, and you will have the chance to try 5 to 10 delicious wines at each winery. Make sure to purchase some to take home!
The perfect choice if your time in San Francisco is limited, this trip is a great way to spend a day out of the city at an unbeatable price!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Sawsan A, July 2015
This was a fun experience. It was our first time visiting california SFO and we decided to go on this trip. The guide was entertaining and informative. I especially like the visit to Muir woods I wish we could have stayed longer though it was only for one hour.
Reviewed by: Gillean W, July 2015
Andy was a great tour guide! We also appreciated having the woods first and the wine second. Great choice.