San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
In the afternoon you'll visit 3 small boutique Napa or Sonoma wineries, spending at least 45 minutes relaxing at each winery. All wine tastings are complimentary, and you will have the chance to try 5 to 10 delicious wines at each winery. Make sure to purchase some to take home!
The perfect choice if your time in San Francisco is limited, this trip is a great way to spend a day out of the city at an unbeatable price!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Maximum numbers apply
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
Reviewed by: Lynn, May 2015
This tour was absolutely fabulous! Our tour guide, Anthony, had all of us laughing throughout the entire day. He was delightful - very knowledgable about the area, great sense of humor, and just a lot of fun. Muir woods was amazing, and the wine country tour was a blast. Would totally recommend this trip to anyone visiting San Francisco!!!!
Reviewed by: Erica S, May 2015
This trip was the highlight of our visit to San Fran. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable, and we enjoyed every single second. DO THIS! It's totally worth it!