Melbourne Outlet Shopping Tour
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
When you’re ready to take a break, enjoy a tasty cafe-style lunch and a glass of sparkling wine. Leave your bags in your minivan during the day so that your hands are free for more Melbourne shopping!
Itineraries are subject to change seasonally or due to specific sales and guest requests for the day. Popular stops include shops with women’s fashion, shoes and handbags; men’s and children’s clothing; housewares; jewelry and cosmetics; leather goods, and accessories including hats, gloves, sunglasses. You’ll find great deals on name-brand goods such as Nike, Quiksilver, LeCoste and much more while shopping in Melbourne!
If you have a special shopping request, please advise at time of booking. There is a possibility this can be accommodated, subject to itinerary schedule.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Forum Theatre
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Outlet Shopping Melbourne
- A glass of sparkling wine with lunch (or soft drink or hot drink)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Outlets visited will vary dependent on availability and season
- If you have a special shopping request, please advise at time of booking. There is a possibility this can be accommodated, subject to itinerary schedule
- Minimum age is 8 years
Reviewed by: Kylie B, November 2015
We were a very small group but had a great time shopping in places I would never have gotten too. Thanks.
Reviewed by: Giuseppina H, September 2015
It was a great day with Tracy. She was very knowledgable and friendly. It was a small group and all the ladies were very friendly. Would recommend Tracy and this tour to my friends.