Select a datex
Get your coffee buzz on with a small-group walking tour of Melbourne’s famed laneway cafes. As you follow your guide through the charming, narrow laneways, discover why the cafe has become an important part of Melbourne culture and daily life. Escape the crowds as you explore the city’s hidden cafes, where you will enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee and a light cafe-style lunch.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
As cafe lovers will tell you, there is more to coffee than a 43-bean blend – it’s also about where you’re enjoying your cup of joe. Nowhere in Australia is this more true that in Melbourne, home to a thriving cafe culture. On this small-group walking tour through Melbourne’s maze of narrow laneways, hear from your local guide the stories of the coffee revolution, from the large coffee palaces in the 1950s to today’s hip boutique coffee bars.
Hop on the tram and ride away from the crowds to smaller, lesser-known lanes that are a coffee junkie’s paradise. As you walk, enjoy the rich aroma of coffee roasting and smell exotic herbs and spices coming from the cafes. Discover the individual characteristics of each cafe, which together make up the best cafe culture in Melbourne.
Finish your tour with a light and delicious cafe-style lunch and a cup of coffee, all included.
Melbourne Cafe Culture Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hill of Content Bookshop
Return Details:Concludes at approximately 2pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Cafe Culute Walking Tour
- Tram ticket
- Local guide
- Light cafe-style lunch
- Coffee and food tastings
- Information pack with city maps
- Reusable coffee cup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per tour, ensures personal service
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.