Best Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Monaco, Eze and Nice
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
You will then continue on to Monaco’s most famous resort area, Monte Carlo, where you’ll do a lap on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. You can also enjoy some free time at Casino Square to amuse yourself with luxury shopping, walking through stunning gardens, admiring the spectacular yachts, trying your luck in the chic casinos or simply relaxing in a bar and watching the beautiful people go by.
Your next stop is the unforgettable middle-age village of Eze, with boutiques carved in the rock. This medieval village is home to artisan shops and breathtaking views, and you’ll delight your senses on a guided tour of a perfumery.
Finally, you will make your way along the spectacular Middle Corniche road to Nice. The views of the Mediterranean are fantastic. In Nice, immerse yourself in the town’s history on Place Garibaldi in the Old Town, and visit the colorful flower market in Cours Saleya.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Monaco, Eze and Nice
- Professional bilingual guide
- Villefranche Harbor pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrances, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: William F, July 2015
Wonderful private shore excursion with very knowledgeable and engaging guide. It was amazing how much detail she knew about the history of the area. The private tour of the perfume factory was nice as well...apart from the large coach tours. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by: Eric D, July 2015
Matilda did a great job touring 8 of us around in a van. She was very informative. She was easy to find when we got off the ship. It was a beautiful tour!