Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
As your paddlewheeler sets off along the river, your buffet dinner (or three course a la carte menu on Sunday's) is served. Choose your meal from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold dishes or see the sample a la carte menu below. The menu features great Australian produce and fresh seafood, as well as gourmet breads, pasta or rice, and mouth-watering desserts. Drinks can be purchased from the full bar.
When you have finished your meal, enjoy unobstructed views from the dining room or deck. Relax as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the water.
The legendary paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel. The Brisbane River boats have been carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech. They have become iconic on the Brisbane River, enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
After a 3-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock after a magical evening on the river.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane Harbor Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner (a la carte menu on Sundays)
- Roving Magician
- Live Cabaret Show - Island Carnivale (excludes Sunday)
- Solo acoustic artist (Sundays)
- Live entertainment before and after the main show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
International and Seafood Sample Dinner Menu:
- Prawns and crab
- Mediterranean and American style seafood
- Antipasto platter
- Chef's roast of the day
- Hot dishes served with pasta or rice
- Oven baked fish of the day
- Selection of roast meats
- Seafood mornay
- Garden and potato fresh salads
- Selection of desserts
A La Carte Menu (Sunday Cruise)
Duo of dips with warm Turkish bread (Gluten free option available, please advise on booking)
Main: an option of the below
- Slow braised lamb shank in tomato, red wine and thyme sauce on mashed potato and green beans
- Mediterranean style vegetable pie with roasted chat potato and steamed broccoli
- Grilled rockling fillet in lemon myrtle and sea salt on sweet potato mash and green beans
- Chicken cordon bleu golden crumbed chicken fillet filled with champagne ham, sage and Swiss cheese on a cream white wine sauce with mashed potato and steamed greens
- Plus: Garden salad for the table
Dessert: Share plate for two including:
- Vanilla bean crème brûlée, coconut panna cotta with berry compote, Chantilly cream brandy snap roll and double brie & cheddar cheese
Menu subject to change without notice
Reviewed by: easysails, April 2015
This was a surprise for my husbands birthday ans we all absolutely loved it .The food was great and plenty of it .The entertainment was fantastic and the crew lovely .Would recommend to anyone looking for a great experience .
Reviewed by: Wayne A, March 2015
This tour was amazing!