San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
*For hotel pickups, please select and meet at Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee increases to USD10.00 on 01JAN2016
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Madonna Estate Winery: Discover four generations of winemaking by the Bartolucci family at dry-farmed vineyards producing a variety of organic, hand-crafted wines.
- Cline Cellars: This classic, family-owned winery specializes in Rhone varietals and sources fruit from Sonoma Valley and Contra Costa County.
- Mayo Family Winery: Founded in 1993, single vineyards produce the highest quality and enjoyable wines.
Reviewed by: Gladys L, February 2016
Anthony was awesome!! Very funny and imformative. Highly recommend it!
Reviewed by: Susan H, February 2016
Our guide Anthony was amazing. Very entertaining and knowledgable. I was all alone. I felt safe and thoroughly enjoyed my trip. Highly recommend it to anyone, VIator was great to work with. They were so relaxed and all the staff helpful. I took other Viator tours and felt that way about all of them. I was concerned prior to going, I was worried about it being a scam or that the shuttles wouldn't show up. But everything was above board and always on time. Love this company and will use them again.