San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
*For hotel pickups, please select and meet at Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Madonna Estate Winery: Discover four generations of winemaking by the Bartolucci family at dry-farmed vineyards producing a variety of organic, hand-crafted wines.
- Cline Cellars: This classic, family-owned winery specializes in Rhone varietals and sources fruit from Sonoma Valley and Contra Costa County.
- Mayo Family Winery: Founded in 1993, single vineyards produce the highest quality and enjoyable wines.
Reviewed by: Robert L, October 2015
Anthony was a great tour guide. The trip was relaxing, educational and thoroughly enjoyable! Robert and Michelle
Reviewed by: mwood0731, October 2015
I highly recommend this tour. Muir Woods is beautiful and this tour was designed to get you there early before the crowds which is a big plus. We visited 3 wineries in Napa and Sonoma and had lunch in Sonoma. Anthony was our tour guide. He was extremely knowledgeable, charming and what a great sense of humor. This is a very comfortable bus that seats 36 maximum and the tour is planned at a comfortable pace. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge too.