San Francisco Bay Sailing Cruise
Experience San Francisco's urban beauty on a catamaran cruise on San Francisco Bay. Sail away from the urban feel of the city and experience all of San Francisco's excitement from a vantage point on the sea.
Both the Adventure Cat 55' and 65' catamarans are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who want to enjoy the view but not the breezes. For the more adventurous, the canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the Bay up close and personally take in the sights in the invigorating open sea air.
On this unforgettable cruise on the San Francisco Bay, you will:
- Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island and Sausalito
- Sail under the awe-inspiring Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruise along the spectacular San Francisco city skyline
- Experience a colony of grunting sea lions
Come and join this cruise for a nautical adventure with breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay! With experienced captains they will make sure your sail is pleasant, informative, and fun for the whole family!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 3pm
Set Sail for the Golden Gate
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks (available to be purchased on board)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You can purchase snacks or beer, wine, and soft drinks at the on-board bar with cash or a credit card
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
Reviewed by: AnnMarie H, July 2014
Cruise around the bay was great! Crew was friendly and skilled. Scenery was perfect, catamaran was awesome and we all had a great time! Took our 3 kids (4,6 and 9) and they loved it too. It does get cold and windy so bring jackets--or the company has them there for you to use. Will definitely be back!
Reviewed by: Judi T, July 2014
We loved it! There was plenty of room for moving around and seeing everything. The kids were nervous about walking around at first, but were quite comfortable by the end. The 90 minute tour was plenty of time to see everything and relax and enjoy the day.