Select a datex
Make the most of your visit to the Yarra Valley by combining an exhilarating sunrise hot-air balloon flight with an award-winning Yarra Valley small group winery tour. Take in the magnificent views of the lush Yarra Valley landscape from the air and then taste some the the regions best wines with visits to Yering Station, Balgownie Estate, Yering Farm and Domaine Chadon, the Australian production house of French champagne company Moet & Chandon.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic air tour
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your ultimate Yarra Valley experience commences with an early morning pick up your Melbourne hotel or from the Rochford Winery in the Yarra Valley for a spectacular sunrise balloon flight. Take in the magnificent views of the Yarra Valley as your balloon floats above the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River.
After your breathtaking hot-air balloon flight you'll enjoy a gourmet champagne breakfast. The meal begins with fruit, yogurt, cereal and muesli, followed by a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, with tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon champagne.
Your full-day excursion tour continues with a Yarra Valley winery tour. Travel by air-conditioned luxury minivan to four premium wineries. Yering Station, Balgownie Estate, Yering Farm and Domaine Chandon. Learn about traditional wine-making techniques as you sample some of Australia's best wines. You'll also enjoy a superb lunch at Balgownie Estate restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine.
The afternoon highlight of the Yarra Valley winery tour is a private tour of the award-winning Domaine Chandon winery, known for its fine sparkling wines and stunning scenery, where you'll also enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet food platters.
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight and Winery Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally locacted Melbourne CBD hotels
ORRochford Winery, Coldstream
- Hotel pickup commence approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to:
Rochford Winery in the Yarra Valley at approximately 4pm
Melbourne at approximately 5:00pm with drop off at the following six locations:
- The George Hotel, St Kilda
- 7-11 Convenience Store - corner Flinders Street and Spencer Street, City
- St Paul's Cathedral, City
- Her Majesties Theatre, City
- Hertz Car Rentals, City
- Roundabout at North Melbourne
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One-hour scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley with hot buffet champagne breakfast and Yarra Valley winery tour including lunch. Tour departs from Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
One-hour scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley with hot buffet champagne breakfast and Yarra Valley winery tour including lunch. Includes pickup & drop off from Melbourne city hotels
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight and Winery Tour
- Hotel pickup from Melbourne city hotels
- Local guide
- One-hour Yarra Valley hot air balloon flight
- Buffet champagne breakfast
- Wine tasting at 4 premium Yarra Valley Wineries
- Gourmet lunch at Balgownie Estate
- Glass of wine with lunch
- Drop off at specified central Melbourne locations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 90 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A maximum of 16 people are permitted in the hot air balloon
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years for the consumption of alcohol
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Parents or guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.