Sydney Harbour Kayak Tours
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Choose from the following kayak tours:
Sydney Harbour Morning Kayak Tour
Take in Sydney's spectacular morning views on this two-hour kayak tour. Paddle through Sydney’s inner harbor, passing some of Sydney’s most famous icons, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Departs at 7am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
This is the ultimate Sydney Harbour kayak tour and one of the most beautiful paddles on the harbor. Kayak right in the heart of Sydney’s inner harbor and enjoy the up-close views of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Opera Harbour Bridge. Stop for a delicious picnic lunch of fresh prawns, ham and fresh salads as you take in the wonderful harbor views. The tour is approximately four-hour in duration, including kayak instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs at 10:30am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Manly & Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
Explore the best of Sydney’s outer north harbor around Manly, one of Sydney’s most popular harbor-side suburbs. Kayak past beautiful harbor beaches, many only accessible by water, and see the dramatic sandstone headlands of this beautiful part of the harbor. Learn about the history of the area and stop for a delicious picnic lunch along the way. Enjoy fresh prawns, ham off the bone and fresh salads on a remote harbor beach. This tour is approximately 4.5 hours, including kayaking instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs from Manly at 10:30am.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
10:30am Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour
10:30am Manly & Sydney Harbour Kayak
Sydney Harbour and Manly Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 2:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Morning Kayak
2-hour kayak tour on Sydney's inner harbor with fantastic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House. Departs at 7am from Rose Bay. Concludes at Rose Bay at approximately 9am
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour
4-hour kayak on Sydney's inner harbor with views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Includes picnic lunch. Departs Rose Bay at 10:30am. Concludes at Rose Bay at approximately 2:30pm
Manly & Sydney Harbour Kayak
4-hour kayak tour on Sydney's outer harbor near Manly. Includes a picnic lunch and kayak instruction. Departs from Manly at 10:30am. Tour concludes at Manly at approximately 2:30pm
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour
- Sydney Harbour kayak tour
- Picnic lunch (if option selected)
- Professional kayak guide
- Use of kayak
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- To ensure you keep well hydrated, please bring at least 1.5 liters of drinking water
- A PDF life jacket will be provided
- Rain will not affect the operation of the kayak tours. in fact, some of the best kayaking conditions are during rain. However strong winds may cause cancellation. If canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, a towel, a change of clothes for after the kayak and a swimsuit if you want to swim and enjoy Sydney's magnificent harbor beaches
Reviewed by: Elizabeth M, January 2014
This was the most fun activity we participated in in Sydney. Seeing the harbor from the water was great and the pace was just right. Lunch on Shark Island was pleasant. Some of us went swimming while there. I would defiantly recommend this for any who visit Sydney.
Reviewed by: Lesley B, February 2013
I had such a great day kayaking round Sydney harbour! The views of the opera house are beautiful! And lunch on shark island was lovely!! The tour guide was amazing aswell so helpful and friendly I would highly recommend doing this tour it was my first time kayaking and I would deffinitly do it again