Select a datex
Declared the first Egyptian National Park in 1983, Ras Mohammed is located at the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula. It occupies an area that has grown to 480 square kilometers. The park is notable for its sharply defined raised fossil coral platforms which represent ancient shorelines.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You will have the whole morning exploring the contrasting areas of the park, including beaches, cliffs and desert.
Explore the National Park Ras Mohammed
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Selected Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tours: Ras Mohammed
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.