Ten Lakes Spectacular to Borrowdale, Buttermere and Beyond
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Lake cruise
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ten Lakes Spectacular, Brotherswater
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: josuiac, July 2014
It was a really wonderful trip!The way the day is planned is great, we have a lot of different experiences and enjoy every moment. The driver is also great, friendly and helpful all the time.
Reviewed by: Ann W, July 2014
The scenery was spectacular, and our driver was so knowledgeable and added so much to the tour. He had climbed these hills and mountains his entire lifetime and knew them well. We loved the whole tour; this was well worth the money and time. This tour was one of the highlights of a five week trip visiting many interesting areas!