Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Costa del Sol
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
While on the rock you will visit the Saint Michael caves, a dramatic natural grotto sometimes used as a venue for concerts and classical music performances.
There will also be time to meet the locals - the semi wild troop of Barbary "Apes" (they are actually Barbary macaque monkeys). It is said the British will not leave Gibraltar until the apes have left. Hang on to your belongings though, they are cheeky little monkeys!
Descending from the Rock, you have free time for shopping in the main street, where everything is sold from the latest designer fashions to what is probably the best known 100 percent cotton underwear in the world!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola with multilingual guide
Trip from Marbella
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with multilingual guide
Trip from Estepona
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Estepona with multilingual guide
Rock of Gibraltar
- Gibraltar rock tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: lorilazarus, August 2014
Very enjoyable trip to see the rock and the monkeys! Make sure to add on the tour for the tunnels. Very interesting.
Reviewed by: Julie K, July 2014
We did this tour on the last day of a 12 day trip, and it was definitely one of the most fun, easy, days. We were staying in the Marbella area, so we were the last on the bus and the first off, which made for a nice trip. The guide provided interesting information along the way. Once we got to Gilbralter it was an easy custom stops (on the bus, show passports), and then we had free time to explore until it was time for our trip up the mountain. Our mini-bus driver was informative, enthusiastic, and funny, and we enjoyed the stops for photos.... incredible to look across the strait and see Africa! The caves were a bit "disco", and lots of steps for some of our group (up and down and back up), but still interesting. We were delighted with seeing the "apes" and were especially charmed by seeing one family with a baby ape. We had just enough time to grab lunch when we returned to town, and then a different route home along the seaside towns was a nice end to the trip.