San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour
This small-group tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personal experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun while you help to keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States."
The San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour is narrated and makes numerous stops for photos.
Tour highlights include:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and the Dungeness crab stands
- Cable car turnaround
- Ghirardelli Square, home of delicious chocolate!
- National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Visit behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located
- Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am Day Tour
Departs at 9am
12:30pm Day Tour
Departs at 12:30pm
4pm Day Tour
Departs at 4pm
Take a Segway tour of San Francisco's waterfront
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour
- 35 - 45 minute training session
- Helmet and safety vest - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 lbs (45 to 113 kgs)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Maximum of 8 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
Reviewed by: Tomas T, August 2014
Great guide great experience
Reviewed by: Danielle R, July 2014
This is the second time i've done this trip, the first time being 4 years ago when i last came to San Francisco. Segways are great fun, easy to use and the guides are always friendly, helpful and quite humorous. Will do again if i go back to the city for a third time.