San Francisco Land, Sea, Air and Alcatraz Adventure
This is the ultimate way to see San Francisco and a truly all-in-one experience. The schedule of events is flexible, depending on your plans, the weather and the season. Transportation to each activity is included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scenic air tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
On the four-hour city tour aboard a zebra-striped vehicle, you will explore San Francisco's most famous landmarks and hidden locales on an urban sightseeing safari. The jungle of the city will come alive while you uncover movie sites, art installations, sweets shops, and San Francisco's famous Victorian architecture. You will also visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Park and Twin Peaks. Each sightseeing trek is unique and may include one-off events happening just that day.
Board a majestic catamaran boat to sail the bay. The boat will cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and travel past Alcatraz. Keep your eyes peeled for sea lions, whales or dolphins in Kirby Cove. From the decks of the catamaran, take in the beautiful San Francisco skyline and breathe in the crisp ocean air.
A complimentary shuttle will transport you to Sausalito, a quaint bayside town just across the Golden Gate Bridge. From Sausalito, you will take off on your seaplane tour over the San Francisco Bay. You'll have a bird's-eye view of San Francisco and soar high above the Financial District, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Everyone gets a window seat, so you will have the amazing photo opportunities.
Alcatraz is the notorious prison that once housed criminals like Al "Scarface" Capone and Machine Gun Kelly, and was the setting and film location of the movie The Rock. Boats back to the city run every 30 minutes from Alcatraz, so you may stay at the prison for as long as you like and listen to the award-winning audio tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Land, Sea, Air and Prison Adventure
- Sightseeing city tour
- Round-trip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island with admission (US$30 per adult, US$18.25 per child value)
- Seaplane tour (or choice of helicopter tour if available)
- Catamaran tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and return
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Names of all travelers must be provided at time of booking
- For hotel pickups, please provide the name of your hotel at time of booking
- Please note: All activities must take place over two consecutive days; the first day is the date booked and the second day immediately follows the first.