Washington DC Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by an amazing DJ, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday- Thursday: 7pm
Friday - Saturday: 7pm
Boarding begins 1-hour prior to above time. All departure times are subject to change (in the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted by us or our local supplier with updated information).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Dinner cruise
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Organic mixed field greens: grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, corn, feta cheese, black olives, kidney beans, sunflower seeds, herb croutons with house-made ranch and balsamic vinaigrette or low-fat Italian dressing
- Organic spinach and kale salad: parmesan cheese, peppers and red onions with roast garlic lemon dressing
- Mediterranean couscous and chickpea salad: green onions with cumin-paprika vinaigrette
- Roast salmon and tilapia: garlic parsley crust, tomatoes, shallots and capers
- Herb-roasted chicken: olive oil, rosemary, sage and parsley
- Twice-cooked beef short ribs: Asian chili sauce, soy glaze, ginger, scallions and white sesame seeds
- Baked ziti: cream spinach sauce and parmesan cheese
- Roast broccoli: olive oil, garlic and chili flakes
- Mashed potatoes
- Mini pastries
- Seasonal fruit
Reviewed by: Maureen M, September 2015
We had a great time on a beautiful September evening. The crew was fantastic!!
Reviewed by: Imogene T, August 2015
I enjoyed the cruise very much. The staff were friendly and professional. The entertainment was fun and enjoyable. I will definitely do it again the next time I visit Washington, DC.
I would liked to have seen two types of chicken, otherwise the meal was delicious.