Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Gangplank Marina. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled dining rooms. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of taste.
Throughout the cruise our live jazz trio sets the mood...
Enjoy a wide range of jazz from artists such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis and Branford Marsalis.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for a sample brunch menu
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Classic Caesar Salad - Romaine hearts, herb croutons, Parmesan reggiano and house Caesar dressing
- Farmer’s Market Garden Salad - Daily selection of fresh greens
- Scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar
- Sausage and applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion
- House-Griddled Belgian Waffles - Fresh waffles served with a selection of maple syrup, cinnamon whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and fresh berry sauce
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast - Cinnamon-battered Texas toast filled with strawberry cream cheese topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Smoked Salmon Station - Includes bagels, assorted cheeses, capers and red onion
- Penne Rigatta Primavera - Penne pasta with broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers tossed with a garlic Parmesan cream
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Salmon and Tilapia - Served with citrus quinoa and pineapple mango chutney
- Curried Vegetable Cassoulett- Cauliflower, carrots, red potatoes and legumes in a light curry sauce
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sirloin: Roasted whole with natural juices and served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Cakes and pastries
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
Menu subject to change
Reviewed by: Kristen W, July 2015
Excellent experience! Highly recommend. The cruise staff were extremely courteous and very good at what they do. The food was exceptional as well. Overall, an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed by: Victor T, May 2014
It was wonderful the staff was great.