Vienna City Segway Day Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
For a map of the meeting location, please click on 'View Additional Info.'
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10am -- May to October
- 2pm -- April to October
- 6:30pm -- May to September
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am. Operates from May to October.
Tour departs at 2pm. Operates from April to October.
Tour departs at 6:30pm; includes a drink and snack from a local eatery. Operates from May to September.
Three Hour Vienna City Segway Tour
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 25-minute orientation session
- Local guide
- Drink (wine, beer, soft drink, etc.) and snack (evening tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg).
Reviewed by: Kenneth R, May 2015
What s great experience. Got to go to places busses can't go and our guide, Thomas, did a great job in leading the group as well as providing outstanding history of Vienna and all of our numerous stops. Anyone who goes to
Vienna and doesn't take this your is missing a great experience and opportunity.
Reviewed by: Wendy R, April 2015
Excellent tour. Yvonne was a great guide. Would recommend to anyone. Only takes about 10 minutes to learn how to ride. Visited a lot of the famous buildings in Venice, via bike tracks, and on roads.