Explore Victoria's highlights on this small-group day trip from Vancouver. Enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise to Vancouver Island and then take a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Victoria, followed by free time to explore at your own pace by foot. Your highlight will surely be world-famous Butchart Gardens, a stunning 55-acre (22-hectare) sprawl of floral gardens and a National Historic Site of Canada.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your tour begins with pickup from your Vancouver hotel for a scenic, relaxing 1.5-hour cruise to Vancouver Island. Upon arrival, take a scenic drive south by comfortable coach through exclusive residential areas and parks to downtown Victoria.
You'll be given a comprehensive overview of Victoria and will then have about 3 hours of free time to explore on your own by foot. Top landmarks include the Royal British Columbia Museum, Miniture World, the Bug Zoo and the IMAX Museum.
The highlight of your tour will surely be world-famous Butchart Gardens. A National Historic Site of Canada, this 55-acre (22-hectare) sprawl of floral gardens offers endless stunning views. During your 1.5 hours of free time, stroll down the winding walkways and capture photos of this impressive landscape.
You'll be taken back to your Vancouver hotel after your tour.
Vancouver City Snapshots Tour May 3 to Sept 29th (free with purchase of this day trip)
Your guide will take you to Stanley Park for amazing panoramic views of downtown Vancouver. Visit English Bay, Chinatown and Gastown, and choose to enjoy a leisurely stroll on Granville Island. Please check Additional Information for information on how to book.
Special Offer! - With the purchase of this tour, you'll receive a complimentary 2-hour Vancouver City Snapshots Tour valid May 3 to Sept 29th - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown Vancouver hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 9pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am. Duration is 14 hours
Departs at 8am. Duration is 13 hours
Departs at 9am. Duration is 12 hours
Butchart Gardens, Victoria
- Professional guide
- Transport by 24-passenger mini-coach
- Round-trip ferry
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
Vancouver City Snapshots Tour (free with purchase of this day trip)
- To book this complimentary
tour, simply call the tour operator to set up a date and time (contact
info is provided on your confirmation voucher).
- The Vancouver City Snapshots Tour runs daily: 11am (May 5-Sept 23), 3pm (May 15-Sept 23) and 7pm (May 25-Aug 12).
- Vancouver hotel pickup and drop-off is included. For Richmond guests, make your way to downtown Vancouver on Canada Line; your train ticket cost will be covered and you'll be picked up at Downtown Station to begin your tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.