There's much to see in bustling Tokyo and this full-day tour is the perfect introduction to the city's sights. You'll visit Japan's most famous Shinto shrine, take a stroll around the gardens of the Imperial Palace and spend time at Tokyo's oldest Buddhist temple. Complete your comprehensive city tour with a relaxing 50-minute cruise on Tokyo Bay.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Your full-day tour includes the following highlights:
- Meiji Shinto Shrine, Japan's most famous Shinto shrine, dedicated to the Emperor Meiji and his consort
- Akasaka Palace, now known as the Akasaka Guest House and used as state accommodation for visiting dignitaries
- Driving past the Japanese Capitol (House of Parliament)
- Strolling through the impressive Imperial Palace East Garden, once the grounds of an old Edo castle, with a tea pavilion, Japanese garden, moats and stone walls the garden is closed on Mondays and Fridays, when you will visit Nijubashi (Double Bridge) at the main gate of the Palace instead
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Nakamise Shopping Street, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
- Driving through the famous Ginza shopping district, Tokyo's most celebrated shopping and amusement area
- Western-style lunch (vegetarian options available) at the Pastel-Tei restaurant overlooking the Hamarikyu Garden, the only surviving Edo-period seaside garden
- 50-minute Tokyo Bay cruise
- Drive over Rainbow Bridge to visit the futuristic waterfront Aqua City shopping mall
Nakamise Shopping street
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or selected hotels in Tokyo
- 9.00am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes at Tokyo Station's Marunouchi South Exit at approximately 5:10pm. Hotel drop-off is not available.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Panoramic Tokyo Day Tour - Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple and Tokyo Bay Cruise
- 8.5-hour sightseeing tour of Tokyo's panoramic highlights
- 50-minute Tokyo Bay cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Passengers requiring an additional comfort seat due to weight & size restrictions will need to pay for an extra seat at the time of booking
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advised at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.