Scenic Sedona Tour
The most popular route includes:
- A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation
- A stop at the Oak Creek Vista to take in the amazing views and browse Native American jewelry and crafts
- Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks
- Airport Vortex (short hike) - Your guide will explain the history and meaning of these "magical" places
- Chapel of the Holy Cross - Built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
- Schnebly Hill Rd. - Sedona's first road out of the canyon. This primitive dirt road offers amazing views of Sedona
- Red Rock Crossing / Cathedral Rock - Visit the famous Cathedral Rock, seen in several films, walk along the beautiful Oak Creek, visit a vortex site, and more
- Other options include Bell Rock, Gallery Row, Tlaquepaque and Boynton Canyon
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Sedona Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs and child seats are available upon request
- There is a video on-board the bus
Reviewed by: Bradley R, August 2015
Our tour guide was excellent! Very knowledgable and helpful.
Reviewed by: Susan B, June 2015
Tour was excellent and got us oriented to the Sedona area and all the great rock formations and sights to see. Guide was knowledgeable,fun and very accommodating. Transportation was more comfortable than the Jeeps we saw taking visitors on similar tours.