Scenic Sedona Tour
The most popular route includes:
- A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation
- A stop at the Oak Creek Vista to take in the amazing views and browse Native American jewelry and crafts
- Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks
- Airport Vortex (short hike) - Your guide will explain the history and meaning of these "magical" places
- Chapel of the Holy Cross - Built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
- Schnebly Hill Rd. - Sedona's first road out of the canyon. This primitive dirt road offers amazing views of Sedona
- Red Rock Crossing / Cathedral Rock - Visit the famous Cathedral Rock, seen in several films, walk along the beautiful Oak Creek, visit a vortex site, and more
- Other options include Bell Rock, Gallery Row, Tlaquepaque and Boynton Canyon
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Sedona Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs and child seats are available upon request
- There is a video on-board the bus
Reviewed by: DONNA M M, May 2015
Right from beginning phone call to book through end of tour went without any issue. It was exactly what we wanted. Dave , the guide from great west was awesome. Knowledgable, funny, accommodating and all around a good guy. The tour was perfect. Sedona is beautiful. A must do when there.
Reviewed by: lainne6, May 2015
This was a fantastic tour and our guide made it so memorable! I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a private tour. Dave picked my friend and I at our Sedona hotel and took us to so many lovely areas to take pictures. We had a great time. If you decide to tour Sedona, ask for Dave at Great West!!