Scenic Sedona Tour
The most popular route includes:
- A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation
- A stop at Bell Rock Vista to take in the amazing views and browse Native American jewelry and crafts
- Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks
- Chapel of the Holy Cross - Built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Sedona Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs and child seats are available upon request
- There is a video on-board the bus
Reviewed by: Cynthia G, December 2015
This was an amazing tour, primarily because of the very knowledgeable and personable tour guide, Lynne. She was early to get us - which was good as she met us at the resort office, and we didn't feel at all rushed by her. Lynne's knowledge of local plant life, history and culture - as well as her obvious love of the area - made this tour a true highlight of our trip. I only wish we had booked her for a Grand Canyon tour we had already booked with another company. This was the very best tour I've experienced, and I've had tours and tour guides in areas around the globe. I highly recommend - and, ask for Lynne.
Reviewed by: Jiarui L, December 2015
Really good tour. Nice Guide. And all the attractions are amazing. Especially recommended for people go to Sedona for the first time.