Eagles Nest in Berchtesgaden Tour from Salzburg
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eagle's Nest Berchtesgaden
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Eagle's Nest
- Local guide
- Round-trip transfer by bus and elevator from Obersalzberg
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Reviewed by: Robert B, January 2016
This was a good trip to see Hitler's Eagles nest, and the beautiful countryside. We stopped in a little town, Betchsgaden and had an authentic german meal, that was reasonable, and tasty. It snowed on us due to the high elevation, but that did not ruin the trip.
Reviewed by: Lawrence N, December 2015
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Value for money and a historic place to visit. The tour guide was brilliant, witty and very humorous as well as very informative. Great tour coach with beautiful scenery. Highly Recommended.