Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Nice Airport
- Airport transfer
It's that easy!
Don't forget to book your Nice Arrival Airport Transfer.
At time of booking, you MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
- Flight Number
- Departing City/Arrival City
- Departure Time
- Hotel Name and Address
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Nice Hotels to Airport (AM)
Private transfer to Nice Airport from Nice city hotels. Flights departing between 9:00am and 10:00pm (time of collection will be at least 2 hours before flight departure)
Nice Hotels to Airport (PM)
Private transfer to Nice Airport from Nice city hotels. Flight departing from 10:01pm and 8:59am (time of collection will be at least 2 hours before flight departure)
Nice Airport Shared Departure Transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The brand of vehicle used may vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Lena, September 2014
We had very early flight and the driver is super punctuation. Super kind gentleman helping us to load luggages on and also offer to help us until the checking in but we refused since it's not necessary. Fancy transport !
Reviewed by: Emily, July 2014