Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Visit the hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families, where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass by the movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour of Gossip Girl film sites in New York departing at 10am
USD $45.00Pricing details
Morning Tour Priority Seating
Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
USD $53.00Pricing details
Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
Reviewed by: Barbara B, April 2015
I took my daughters, who are huge fans, on this tour. They loved every minute of it. Well worth the extra money to get priority seating. I only watched an episode and a half of the show, but did not feel overly out-of-place. After visiting a lot of the places, video clips of the show, which were shown on the bus, put some of the stops in perspective. A great way to see other sites in the city!! Our tour guy was wonderful also!!
Reviewed by: Dana S, March 2015
Went with my daughters ! What a giggle! It was a great experience for fans but also good for non fans as we got a great tour of the CITY! Loved the Macroons and the sweet shop! Bought a purse from Bendel's so shopping frenzy! Tour guide excellent! Really good way to spend three hours!!