Small-Group Tour: Luxury Haleakala Sunrise Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
Reviewed by: Patricia S, September 2015
Had a great tour of Haleakala Crater and our guide was exceptionally knowledgeable. Scotty had us there first in line for our photos of the sunrise. We were fortunate the weather cooperated with us and we didn't freeze too much, although Scotty had us covered there too and had extra jackets for us to wear. Breakfast afterwards was a welcome addition. All in all a great experience.
Reviewed by: M J L, June 2015
Highlight of week on Maui.. stunning view of the milky way followed by sun rise over the volcano.
Al our guide was very entertaining and informative and made the trip feel special.