Aix en Provence Tour from Marseille
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aix en Provence from Marseille
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Vito Mercedes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to Cezanne's workshop
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
Reviewed by: Kev, September 2015
Aix en Provence was beautiful and we really enjoyed ourselves. The Cours Mirabeau is quite peaceful and is perfect for a walk in the sunshine. This tour is more of a self-guided walking tour so bring good shoes and your camera. Our guide, Cédric, was a joy and helped make this a great afternoon. You will wish you had more time to spend in Aix en Provence!
Reviewed by: Laura Gernert G, October 2014
We had a wonderful tour with our guide, Lea. There were just the two of us on this tour! Our guide accompanied us on a walking tour and then we had about 60-90 minutes to explore on our own. It was a good overview of Aix but you would definitely need more time to see everything. This met our expectations and more!